The brands of KWx
The Switzerland based Hitachi Energy serves customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services. Their aim is to pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future.
billion USD revenu
High power semiconductors
Hitachy Energy (former ABB) holds one of the most diverse power semiconductor portfolios, including GTOs, IGBTs, IGCTs, Thyristors, and Diodes in the power range of 150 A up to 13500 A and 200 V up to 8500 V.
Today our diverse range of semiconductors ensures e-vehicles and trains run smoothly, generating power efficiently, and wind turbines turn reliably.
The impressive Hitachi Energy product portfolio cosists of:
- IGBT modules
- Diode modules
- Press pack IGBT modules
- IGBT’s (insulated gate bipolar transistors)
- GTO’s (gate turn-off thyristors)
- Diode & thyristor modules
- Roadpak SIC e-mobility modules
- Assemblies for high power applications
- Test systems for high power applications